PCA-375 PR-020 Ultra Compact Gauge Head
The PCA-375 PR-020 Series gage head is an ultra-compact device that provides accurate measurement in areas with limited space. Designed with a radial cable exit, the gage head easily fits within miniature fixtures and small inside diameters. AC operated, this ultra-compact gage head is compatible with all Measurement Specialties signal conditioning. A spring-loaded probe with 2.5oz (70.8g) of force maintains constant contact with the part under measurement. The ultra-compact gage head provides excellent stroke-to-size ratio due to its compact design. A permanently lubricated, bronze bearing and plunger assembly provides long-term transducer repeatability. With an LVDT as the heart of the sensor, resolution is only limited by the repeatability of the bearing system. An interchangeable 4-48 ADG standard dial gage contact tip is used.
• Ultra-Compact Design for ±0.020” Range Measurement
• Rugged Polyurethane Cable
• 90° Cable Exit
• Calibration Certificate Supplied With Every Gage Head
• Compatible With All MEAS Signal Conditioners
• 7 Connector Options and Special Contact Tips Available