BX6-BT Portable 6-Channel High-speed Bluetooth Data Logger
The BX6-BT is a 6-channel measuring amplifier with Bluetooth connection and data logger function, which offers a multitude of features in a convenient compact package.
The BX6-BT has 6 measurement channels, of which is the first channel for full-bridge strain gauges, channels 2 – 6 are individually configurable as voltage input (single-ended) or strain gauge bridge input including half and quarter bridge configuration. Another 7th channel for acquiring digital pulses is available for connecting incremental encoders or as an input for square-wave signals.
The number of channels is configurable from 1 to 7 channels. Channel 7 is reserved for the connection of incremental encoders, channel 1 for the connection of strain gauge full, half or quarter bridges. Channel 1 supports the reading of TEDS memories to configure automatically the scaling factor for the connected sensor. In addition, two threshold outputs can be configured for channel 1.
The BX6-BT has screw-terminal connections for connecting the sensors and the supply voltage. The Bluetooth connection supports BT Classic with Serial Port Profile (SPP) for complete configuration and continuous messaging, and BT LowEnergy (LE) with some services (GATT) for reading measurement data and battery voltage, e.g. via smartphone.
The measurement data can be recorded on a micro-SD memory card, whereby there are various configuration options, such as continuous recording up to 3000 readings per second, long recording intervals with power management (battery saving mode) and digital input triggered recording. The recorded files can also be downloaded via Bluetooth SPP. A real-time clock creates timestamps in real time in the measurement data files.
- Connected 3.7V lithium-ion battery can be charged by an integrated charging circuit
- Power supply via a Li-Ion battery from 3.6V – 4.2V is possible
- Temperature in the device and the battery voltage can be measured
- Simultaneous zeroing of all channels can be triggered via a digital input (“tare”)
- Protected against vibration by a full encapsulation in a plastic housing
- Configuration and acquisition of measurement data is possible with the program BlueDAQ in the mode “BT Classic” with Serial Port Profiles (SPP)
- Integrated Bluetooth module has its own microcontroller, which offers the self-programming user a simple scripting language to implement their own embedded applications
- All functions of the BX6-BT CPU and all supported BT services as well as additional digital outputs and a dedicated LED are available to him