WA-L Inductive Displacement Plunger
WA-L: Inductive Displacement Measurements in a Compact Design; Nominal (Rated) Measuring Range up to 500 mm
The technologically sophisticated and proven inductive displacement transducers of the series WA-L with loose plunger feature an inspiring short design (in relation to the measuring range). The compact dimensions of the sensor are the result of an active quarter bridge circuit based on the differential inductor principle. The bridge is also incorporated in the sensor to form a full bridge circuit for the easy connection of the WA-L transducer to the measuring amplifier.
Insensitive to dirt, the WA-L displacement transducers come with rugged mechanics and an significantly stable temperature behavior. This means that they can be applied in almost all areas of the industry and present outstanding results in displacement measurements.
- Nominal (rated) measuring ranges: 0…2 mm, 0…10 mm, 0…20 mm, 0…50 mm, 0…100 mm, 0…200 mm, 0…300 mm, 0…500 mm
- Measurement principle: an inductive quarter bridge circuit based on the differential inductor principle (completed internally to form a full bridge circuit)
- Equipment protection level: up to IP67 (depending on the type of connection)
- Output signal: mV/V; with optional electronics: V
Stable and rugged
- Ruggedized mechanical construction
- Equipment protection level up to IP67 depending on the version
- High resistance to shock and vibrations per DIN EN 60068
- Carrier frequency is 4.8 kHz, which renders it insensitive to electrical interference.
Reliable and worry-free measurements over a long time, without any appreciable wear and tear
- Available in 8 different measurement ranges,: 0…2 mm, 0…10 mm, 0…20 mm, 0…50 mm, 0…100 mm, 0…200 mm, 0…300 mm, 0…500 mm
- 6 different cable/plug types configurable on the transducer
- Also an option between free ends or 3 different plugs for connecting to the data acquisition system or measurement electronics
- Also available as a high-temperature version (up to +150 °C)
- 0.1 % or 0.2 % non-linearity (can be selected for many types)
- Electronics can be optionally integrated for output signal in V instead of mV/V
- Altogether, there are more than 6000 different combinations possible.
One displacement transducer, ideally adapted to your individual application owing to the numerous options and configurations.
WA Selection Assistance
WA-T with probe tip:
- Ideal in applications for checking parts or objects
WA-L with loose plunger:
- Ideal for applications in which two parts of a machine need to reference each other