Industrial Vibration Sensors
VS-2XP Vibration Monitor
Electro-Sensors VS2-XP Vibration Monitor is a rugged, compact, stand-alone vibration monitor engineered to protect industrial machinery against excessive vibration levels caused by imbalance, misalignment, looseness, or worn bearings. When used to monitor the vibration level, the VS2-XP facilitates the early detection of a pending malfunction, easing the scheduling demands for preventive maintenance.
The VS2-XP has the option of either an NPN or relay output that can be wired for machine shutdown or early warning. An adjustable alarm delay prevents false trips by allowing the user to set a minimum fault condition time before the output changes state.
Housed in a rugged XP enclosure, the VS2-XP mounts directly to the measurement point of the machine being monitored. It is ideal for safeguarding vibratory conveyors, fans, blowers, crushers, compressors, mixers, large motors, gearboxes, turbines, conveyors, pumps, centrifuges, blenders, and reciprocating machines.
* Rugged Explosionproof Enclosure
* Protect your machinery – Safeguard your operations
* Monitors over- or under-vibration.
* Adjustable alarm delay prevents false shutdowns.
* Failsafe connected output permits alarm and shutdown control logic.
* SPDT relay or NPN output available.