Industrial Vibration Sensors
VS-2 Vibration Monitor
Electro-Sensors VS2 Vibration Monitor is a rugged and compact, stand-alone vibration monitor ideal for use on vibratory conveyors or other deliberately vibrating machinery. It is engineered to protect against catastrophic failure associated with the absence or presence of vibration caused by imbalance, misalignment, or excessive load. When used to monitor vibration levels, the VS2 facilitates early detection of a pending malfunction enabling cost-effective preventive maintenance.
The VS2 has three LED indicators that show the output status and circuit condition at-a-glance. The NPN or relay output can be wired for machine shutdown or early warning. An adjustable alarm delay prevents false trips by allowing the user to set a minimum fault condition time before the output changes state.
The VS2 mounts directly to the measurement point of the machine being monitored and its compact size makes intallation possible on a wide range of machines. It detects vibration across a broad range (2 -26 in/s rms)and is ideal for safeguarding vibratory conveyors and other deliberately vibrating machinery.
* Protect your machinery – Safeguard your operations
* LEDs for at-a-glance output status and circuit condition.
* Compact and rugged enclosure installs virtually anywhere.
* Monitors over- or under-vibration.
* Adjustable alarm delay prevents false shutdowns.
* Failsafe connected output permits alarm and shutdown control logic.
* SPDT relay or NPN output available.