SRH220DR Contactless Rotary Sensor
Contactless Rotary Sensor – Dual Redundant Outputs
Product Code: SRH220DR
Penny+Giles announces a new DUAL REDUNDANT output contactless rotary position sensor with integrated 6-way connectors, using a factory programmable Hall effect sensor system.
SRH220DR provides reliable and accurate rotary position measurement in extreme industrial environments, such as specialist off-highway construction and agricultural vehicles, where shock, vibration and extreme temperatures can occur.
This new sensor design is housed in an all-new moulded housing that has a choice of fully integrated 6-way Deutsch DT06 or AMP 1.5 Superseal connectors, allowing separate supply voltage and output signals on two channels. Environmental protection to IP67/IP68 is dependent on the connector style selected.
SRH220DR operates from either 5Vdc regulated or 9-30Vdc unregulated power supply and is available with analog (0.1-4.9 or 0.5-4.5Vdc) or digital (PWM) output signals. The sensor is factory programmable, allowing you to specify the output signal type, the measurement range (0-20° to 0-360° in 1° increments) and the output direction (clockwise or anticlockwise).
The sensor has a 12 bit resolution (0.025%) over the selected measuring range, and operates from -40 to +140°C when powered at 5Vdc.
* Contactless – Hall effect technology
* Dual redundant output
* 5Vdc or 9-30Vdc supply
* Analog (0.1 – 4.9 or 0.5 – 4.5Vdc) or Digital (PWM) outputs
* Measurement range from 0-20° to 0-360° in 1° increments
* 12 bit resolution (0.025%) over the angular range
* Extremely low signal noise level – less than 1mVrms
* Electrically interchangeable with potentiometers
* Operating temperature -40° to +140°C
* Environmental protection to IP68
* Crush-proof mounting flange with steel inserts
* Choice of Deutsch or AMP interconnect.
* Optional lever drive arm is available.