eDAQ & eDAQ-lite - Rugged/Mobile
Somat eDAQXR EXRCPU Processor
The EXRCPU is the processor for the stand-alone mobile data acquisition system, and is considered the workhorse for the eDAQXR platform. Data from various inputs are stored onboard and can be downloaded after the test is completed. Tests may include minutes or even days of data while running long term vehicle tests. The system can either be disconnected from the PC while the test is running, remain connected via an Ethernet cable, or via WiFi to monitor channels in real-time. The powerful onboard processor can perform real-time calculations and provide powerful real-time displays of channels like strip charts, digital, FFT, XY, and much more. The system can even send text messages or emails if a fault condition is encountered.
The eDAQXR can be configured as a centralized system combining legacy eDAQ layers as well as future eDAQXR layers, and can also support a distributed architecture when incorporating HBM SomatXR modules. The setup software resides on the processor, so setup can be easily done using a web browser such as Chrome.
- 32GB, 64GB, and 256GB memory options
- 8-36 volt power range
- -40-80 degree C operating temp
- Dedicated Linux operating system for reliable performance
- 3 CAN ports supporting unlimited message
- GPS port – 5Hz or 200Hz option
- 2 digital inputs, 3 digital outputs
- 2 expansion ports for networking many systems, or connecting remote SomatXR modules
- Supports up to 8 legacy layers, and/or 6 new eDAQXR signal conditioning layers
- Channel count can easily exceed 100 analog inputs, and networking multiple 100 channel systems is plug and play