Slide Gate Position
SG1000A Slide Gate Monitor
Provides independent, accurate feedback of slide gate position to a controller (PLC) or optional remote slide gate display.
Electro-Sensors SG1000A Slide Gate Monitor is a complete monitoring system housed in a compact and rugged explosionproof enclosure. It provides independent, accurate feedback of slide gate position to a controller (PLC) or Electro-Sensors’ optional remote slide gate display. The optional display shows the percentage open between zero (fully closed) and 100 (fully open), allowing the gate to be accurately positioned when regulating the flow of a product or mixing products. The SG1000A when used with a PLC or optional slide gate display provides the operator with at-a-glance information on gate position, preventing product waste and costly downtime.
The SG1000A mounts directly to the end of the slide gate drive shaft and is easily calibrated with a single push button for setting the fully open and full closed limit points of the gate. A second directional switch (clockwise/counterclockwise) enables the user to mount the SG1000A on either side of the gate. As the drive shaft rotates, the SG1000A senses the rotation and transmits a 4-20mA signal to an external device such as a PLC or optional slide gate display. The optional slide gate display also offers two relays that can be set up to indicate when a desired gate position is reached, and the option of a 4-20mA proportional output.
* Accurate gate position feedback – ideal for product proportioning.
* No bracket required – easily mounts to gate drive shaft.
* Rugged, explosionproof NEMA 4 housing – long life & dependability.
* Non-volatile memory – retains gate position in the event of a power loss.
* Simple calibration – works with most gate sizes.
* Versatile system – interface with a PLC or optional slide gate display.
* Works with either electrically or manually driven gates.
* Optional TR400SGA Slide Gate Display Available