Shaft Speed Switches
SCP2000 Presettable Speed Switch
SCP2000 Presettable Machine Speed Switches are complete systems providing two individually adjustable relay set points, while monitoring a single rotating shaft.
SCP-Series Speed Switches are ideal for applications where speed indication for alarm and shutdown purposes is critical for safe and efficient operation of your equipment. The SCP-Series is ideal for protecting bucket elevators, fans, airlocks, mixers, or virtually any rotating shaft, including overspeed sensing requirements.
Both models feature visual set point adjustment for dial in ease and accuracy of set point settings. SCP-Series Switches can be completely adjusted with the machinery at rest, there is no need to run the shaft. Precise digital circuitry provides high accuracy, repeatability, and reliability.
* Fail-Safe Operation in Overspeed and Underspeed Mode
* Single or Double Relay Set Point Protection
* Positive Visual Set Point Adjustment w/Digital Accuracy
* Built-in Start Delay
* Switch Selectable Underspeed or Overspeed Sensing
* Set Point Ranges: 1-100 and 10-1000 rpm – Others Available (Consult Factory)
* Explosionproof, Waterproof, and Dustproof housing
* Optional EZ-SCP easy mount bracket and Disc Guards available
* ETL Approved to applicable UL & CSA Standards
Standard System: SCP2000 115vac and 255 Pulser Disc