QuantumX - Universal/Modular
QuantumX CX22B-W Data Recorder
Stand-Alone Data Recorder With up to 5 MS/s Total Sample Rate
The QuantumX CX22B-W is an extremely reliable, stand-alone data recorder that collects, analyzes, and stores mechanical, electrical, or thermal measurement quantities as well as the signals from the vehicle bus, cameras, wheel force sensors, or GPS directly in the device. Due to its huge computing power (total sample rates of up to 5 MS/s), the CX22B-W data recorder allows the reliable acquisition, computation, automation, visualization, and recording of measured signals.
These features make the QuantumX CX22B-W ideally suited to be used in mobile data acquisition for road load data acquisition or ride and handling tests as well as for unmonitored long-term measurements (e.g. on bridges and other structures) with virtually any number of channels.
The CX22B-W, as a data recorder of the modular and universal QuantumX measuring amplifier series, too, can be employed in any topology (centralized, distributed) and offers maximum flexibility in regards to the measurement setup.
Reliable data recording
- A data recorder for the signals of all QuantumX and SomatXR modules as well as GPS (USB, RS232), CANbus (via MX840B, MX471B), wheel force sensors, video, etc.
- Total sample rate of up to 5 MS/s, 240 GB SSD
- Stable, even in the event of sudden interruptions (no more than last data block lost)
Absolute reliability when it comes to storing your measured data.
Powerful computational functions
- Powerful online computation of signals – already in the data recorder module
- Typical functions such as scientific calculator, matrix calculation, counting (Rainflow, time-at-level, etc.), frequency analysis (FFT and trigger), calculation of electric power and efficiency
- Test automation options
Draw the right conclusions, in the field, owing to the extensive computation and analysis functions in the device.
- The module can be accessed in different ways: by a directly connected touchscreen, a tablet, LAN, WLAN, or encrypted remote access over the mobile network
- Modular and scalable to up to 1,000 channels
- Distributed or centralized use in combination with other QuantumX or SomatXR modules, in a wide range of topologies
Easy to use and fast integration with your test setup.