Shaft Speed Switches
PVC100 & PVC5000 Miniature Speed Switches
The PVC-Series of corrosion-resistant speed switches are self-contained rotation monitoring systems that are ideal for detecting the unwanted slow down or stoppage of process equipment.
These switches are commonly used to monitor drive trains, power driven components, crushers, exhaust fans, screw conveyors, or tail pulleys on belt conveyors and elevators. The PVC-Series of switches are ideal for use in fertilizer, salt, and chemical processing plants – or anywhere that there is a corrosive environment. In the event of rotational failure, such as broken drives, belt slippage, product overloads, clogs and jams, the SPDT 5-Amp control relay can be used to provide equipment shut down and/or alarm. This detection of a developing problem enables proactive maintenance to prevent equipment damage, product waste, and excessive down time. Electro-Sensors rugged and reliable switches are the simple way to prevent machine damage, product waste, and costly downtime.
* Corrosion-resistant NEMA 4X housing
* Compact, self-contained rotation monitoring system
* Easy installation and calibration
* Rugged system is dust, dirt, and greaseproof
* ETL approved to applicable UL & CSA standards
* Fail-safe operation
* Optional split collar pulser wraps available
* 115vac, 50-60Hz only
* Standard Systems: PVC100 115vac Speed Switch and 255 Pulser Disc
* PVC5000 115vac Speed Switch and 256 Pulser Disc