String (Draw Wire) Potentiometers
PS-series Submersible Position Transducer
AMETEK RayelcoTM Submersible Transducers are designed for use in fluids or in hostile environments to pressures up to 150 psi.
Materials used in body construction are anodized aluminum, stainless steel or brass. Standard position transducers, with “A” circuit, can be excited with up to 25 volts, AC or DC. The “B” circuit option (simulated Wheatstone bridge) can be field adjusted for mechanical zero offset and output voltage.
Sixteen models cover the range of 0-2 inches through 0-200 inches, with longer range options available. A two-wire, 4-20 mA version is also avaialble with zero andspan adjustments. The transducer may be mounted in virtually any position. The cable entry can be at the top, bottom or either side.
• Standard Accuracy +0.1% FS*
• “A” Circuit Output Equals Input (25 V Max)
• Ranges to 200 inches
• Extra Long-Life Replaceable Cable
• Precision Hybrid or Wirewound Potentiometer
• Anodized Aluminum, Stainless Steel or Brass Construction
*+0.25% FS, 0-2″ and 0-5″
• Chemical Processing
• Shipboard Equipment Control
• Irrigation Systems
• Power Plants
• Oil Rigs