String (Draw Wire) Potentiometers
MTA Voltage Divider Output
The MTA miniature cable extension transducer combines 0.4% accuracy and 50-million cycle potentiometer life into a small package that gives designers high-performance to fit in small assemblies. Measurement ranges available are 0-3″ and 0-5″.
The MTA is part of Celesco’s miniature line of cable-extension position transducers that is perfect for short-ranged testing and control applications where space is at a premium. This transducer uses a high-cycle conductive plastic potentiometer to provide a precision voltage divider feedback signal for measurement ranges of 3 or 5 inches full stroke. With an accuracy of ±0.4% and a repeatability of ±0.02%, the MTA conveniently mounts using servo-clips for easy rotational adjustment.
* Compact String Pot • Absolute Linear Position
* High Cycle Applications
* Full Stroke Ranges: 0-3 and 0-5 inches, min.
* Output Signal: voltage divider (potentiometer)
* Accuracy: ±0.4 % full stroke
* Repeatability: ±0.02% full stroke
* Resolution: essentially infinite
* Potentiometer Cycle Life: 50 million cycles*
* Measuring Cable: 0.024-in. dia. nylon-coated stainless steel
* Measuring Cable Tension: see ordering information
* Enclosure Material: anodized aluminum
* Sensor: conductive plastic potentiometer
* Weight (maximum): 3-inch: 0.10 lbs., 5-inch: 0.26 lbs.