Transport Shock Monitoring
MONI LOG® MicroShockDetector_PLUS
Compact, light-weight shock data logger
- Registers the 200 largest shock events in the X, Y, Z direction
- Saves up to 10 curve progressions of the largest shocks
- Intelligent signal filtering and evaluation
- Indicates limit value overruns with alarm LED
- Continuous recording of temperature, humidity, air pressure, light
- Intuitive operation, extremely long and independent operating time
- Communication via USB and NFC
- Easy configuration and evaluation with license-free PC software
- Status report can be read out via NFC with smartphone and free app
- Configurable recording time over start-stop time
- Easy mounting with adhesive pad, screws or magnetic feet
- High-sensitivity devices, e.g. large, superconducting magnets in medical technology, need a safe and demonstrable protection during transport or during storage.
- The compact MONILOG® MicroShockDetector PLUS provides the best services.
- It is smaller than a smartphone and weighs only 180 grams.
- The measuring device reliably stores all data on shocks of every dimension, assigns them to acceleration classes, provides curve progressions and reports alarms as soon as limit values are exceeded.
- In addition, temperature, humidity, air pressure and light are monitored.
- The switch-on time of the MicroShockDetector PLUS is easy to configure.
- All data can be read out via the USB port, transferred to a PC and evaluated.
- There is also an option to read out the status report with a smartphone via NFC.
- The free app sends the read status report as a PDF file by e-mail.
- The device is quickly installed and dismantled with adhesive pads, screws or supplied magnetic holding feet.
200 data records with the highest space vector amplitude, of which the 10 highest values with a curve-plots over 4 s, resolution 2 ms
3D-MEMS, measuring range ±14 g, 1mg resolution, Accuracy: ±(2% measuring range + 5% measurement value) at 13 Hz and 20°C, ±(3% measuring range + 6% measurement value) at 13 Hz valid for -20°C to +60°C, registering threshold from 0.25g lower limit frequency 1 Hz upper filter limit frequency 25 Hz fixed-adjusted
Subdivision of shocks according to space vector amplitude into classes, number of shocks not limited >0.25 g, >0.5 g, >1 g, >1.5 g, >2 g, >3 g, >4 g, >5 g
-40°C to +65°C ±1 K, 100,000 measurement values
0%RH – 100% RH ±3%RH, 100,000 data records
260 – 1260 mbar ±2mbar, 100,000 data records
0 lx – 65000 lx ±10%, 100,000 data records
2 LEDs for status and alarm limit-value overshooting
1 button for status indicator, ON/OFF switching with password protection
Mini USB 2.0
Status report can be read out via NFC with smartphone and free app “MONILOG® Connect” Save and / or send the PDF report by e-mail
Operating and storage conditions:
-40°C to +65°C, max. 98% rel. humidity
1 replaceable lithium cell, 3.6 V type LR06 (AA, Mignon), lithium content ~0.7g runtime typically 3 years in switch-on time period (depending on the device configuration)
Receipt of measuring data independent of battery status for a minimum of 10 years
106x48x33 mm (LxWxH), 126x48x40 mm (LxWxH with magnetic feet)
Plastic housing with stainless steel base
approx. 172 g (258 g total if mounted on magnetic feet)
X, Y, Z registering threshold, X, Y, Z alarm threshold, minimum shock duration, measurement interval for temperature, humidity, air pressure, light Start-Stop time (switch-on time period), password protection by means of free Windows and Android software
Device certification according to CE, ISED, FCC, RoHS, WEEE Use according to IEEE C 57.150-2012