The ADE model 8810 is a non-contact precision position sensor. The 8810 is designed for best linearity and stability, with measurement bandwidth up to 20 kHz – ideal for servo system position feedback and fast tool servo applications
* New model features ultra low noise design, sub-nanometer resolution and increase measurement bandwidth for fast response.
* Ideal for non-contact displacement measurement and dimensional measurement over short ranges, from ± 5 micrometers up ± 2 millimeters.
* High accuracy – 0.02% full scale linearity is typical, with no cyclical error or hysteresis
* Use with any grounded, conductive target – material or surface finish has no effect on accuracy
* Very stable – essentially zero thermal dissipation from the sensor head