The ADE Model 5810 is a single channel, non-contact precision capacitive displacement sensor. Designed for high dynamic applications, the Model 5810 provides high resolution with measurement bandwidth up to 100 kHz
* Ideal for non-contact displacement measurement and dimensional measurement over short ranges, from ± 5 micrometers up to ± 0.5 millimeters.
* Reliably measure even poorly grounded targets such as air bearing spindles and motors.
* High resolution – nanometer and sub-nanometer resolution is possible. Resolution is determined by sensor size, range and measurement bandwidth.
* Use with any grounded, conductive target – material or surface finish has no effect on accuracy
* Selectable measurement bandwidth – 1, 5, 20 or 100 kHz.