M2000 and M5000 Field Verification Device
The Field Verification Device is a portable test device for the Badger Meter M-Series® electromagnetic flow meters. The M2000 and the M5000 meters can be tested using this device.
With the Field Verification Device, accurate verification of meter functionality is assured without taking the meter out of the pipeline and interrupting the process. The complete verification test takes approximately 20 minutes and results can be downloaded to a Microsoft® Windows® 8, 7, Vista®or XP
• Determines if the meter amplifier is within one percent of the original factory calibration.
• Verifies the functionality of all the meter’s inputs and outputs.
• Measures electrode resistance and integrity.
• Measures coil resistance and integrity.
• Measures coil insulation resistance.
• Measures current and frequency output.
• Evaluates the signal processing functionality.
• Provides pass/fail results to aid in troubleshooting.