Flow Meters & Controllers
M-Series® 7500S Sanitary Meter
The M-Series 7500S Mag Meter, is a successful combination of the most advanced electromagnetic flow metering technology with the simplicity and ruggedness of proven batching systems for industrial applications requiring sanitary equipment.
Based on Faraday’s Law of electromagnetic induction, the 7500S can accurately measure and control almost any batching requirement. The completely open cross-section flow tube design
with no moving parts makes this meter the ideal device for batching of a wide range of industrial fluids.
Where other metering technologies fail due to the presence of solids in suspension in the process fluid, the 7500S is designed to
perform for many years of trouble-free operation with an accuracy of ±0.5% or better.
The built-in Pulse Scaler features easy-to-use rotary switches for batch accuracy compensation, making the 7500S the most
straightforward metering system available in the industry.
Unaffected by most suspended solids in the liquid.
• Open cross-section design: no pressure loss, no moving parts.
• Pulsed DC magnetic field for maximum zero point stability.
• Rugged surface mount technology electronics for reliable, long life operation.
• NEMA 4X standard enclosure.
• Two standard pulse outputs: solid state relay and open collector output, compatible with most of existing Batch Controllers and/or Totalizer Displays.
• Standard ±0.5% of rate accuracy.
• ±0.2% repeatability.
• Built-in rotary switches for easy batch accuracy compensation.
• Long life corrosion resistant liner (PTFE)