Shaft Speed Switches
LRB-1000 Speed Switch
LRB-1000 Speed Switches are complete systems with one individually adjustable set point for monitoring a single rotating shaft.
The LRB-Series System is an efficient way to continuously track proper machine RPM, and provide a relay protection upon detection of an unwanted change in speed or stoppage of the monitored shaft. LRB-Series Switches are ideal for protecting bucket elevators, fans, airlocks, mixers, or virtually any rotating shaft, including overspeed sensing requirements.
LRB-Series Speed Switches can be completely adjusted with the machinery at rest; there is no need to run the shaft. They feature visual set point adjustment for dial in ease and accuracy of set point settings and precise digital circuitry provides high accuracy, repeatability, and reliability.
* Fail-Safe Operation in Overspeed and Underspeed Mode
* Dial-in Calibration Does Not Require Power
* Set Point Ranges: 1-100 and 10-1000 rpm – Special High and Low-Speed Ranges Available (Consult Factory)
* Built-in Start Delay
* Switch Selectable Underspeed or Overspeed Sensing
* ETL Approved to UL 508 Standard
* Completely Field Adjustable
* Single Relay Set Point Protection
* DIN Rail or Stand Alone Mounting
* Additional DIN Rail Available – Consult Factory
Standard System: LRB1000 115vac Speed Switch, 906 Sensor, 255 Pulser Disc