Genesis - HighSpeed
G072 230 Volt RMS Isolated Digital Event Adapter
The isolated Digital Event Adapter provides an
isolation barrier for up to 32 digital event input channels. Furthermore 4 event output
channels are available if the adapter is
connected to the Digital Event/Timer/Counter
connector of GEN DAQ mainframes. The
adapter can optionally be connected directly to
the GEN DAQ Binary Marker Timer/Counter
card. Using the isolated Digital Event Adapter allows the user to avoid ground loops and improves immunity to electrical noisy environments.
The channel to channel and channel to ground isolation voltage is 230 V RMS. The standard input voltage of 4.5 – 11.5 V for logic “1” can be increased by using external resistors.
Therefore higher voltage levels can be used for
logic “0” and “1”. The wiring of the signal cable is easy due to the pluggable screwed joint connectors of the adapter. For easy connectivity the adapter is powered by the GEN DAQ mainframe or the GEN DAQ Binary Marker Timer/Counter card to avoid the need for a separate power supply.
– 32 digital event input channels
– 4 digital event output channels
– 230 V RMS event channel isolation
– Full channel to channel isolation
– Removable screw terminals for quick cable connections
– Direct interface to GEN DAQ mainframe event connector
– GEN DAQ mainframe to adapter cable included
– No external power supply required
– Optional cable set to connect to GN6470 or GN4070