eDAQ & eDAQ-lite - Rugged/Mobile
ELNTB/EXRL-NTB eDAQ-lite Non-Isolated Thermocouple Layer
The Somat eDAQlite Non-Isolated Thermocouple Layer (ELNTB) measures temperatures on 16 channels of non-isolated thermocouple signal conditioning. Thermocouples come in several styles of dissimilar metals or calibrations, and the ELNTB is compatible with the four most common calibration types (J, K, T and E). Each channel is individually software-selectable between these calibrations.
Since all 16 channels share a common cold junction, the ELNTB has excellent channel-to-channel accuracy. This is particularly valuable when measuring things such as thermal gradients.
In addition to the ELNTB layer, a Somat Cold Junction Thermocouple Box (ECJTB) is required for the thermocouple termination.
- Size: 6.9″ W x 5.6″ L x 0.7″ H (18cm W x 14cm L x 2cm H)
- Weight: .84 lbs (.39 kg)
- Temperature: -20° to 65° C
- Connector: 37 Pin High Density D-Sub
- Cold Junction Compensation: +/- 0.5° C
- Thermocouple (Channel to Channel on the CJC): +/- 0.1° C (not including thermocouple inaccuracies)
Resolution: 16-bit ADC
Sample Rates: Independently set, 0.1Hz-5Hz
Filtering: Guard Filters are used before the ADC on each channel, followed by digital filtering.
- Type Range
- K Type -200° C to 1372° C
- T Type -200° C to 400° C
- E Type -200° C to 1000° C
- J Type -200° C to 1200° C
Thermocouple Termination: Thermocouples are terminated in a 16-channelCold JunctionBox.
(1) CBL-0007-00 Cable
(1) 16-channel Somat Cold-Junction Thermocouple Box