eDAQ & eDAQ-lite - Rugged/Mobile
eDAQ Rugged Mobile DAQ
The SoMat eDAQ sets the standard for rugged, mobile data acquisition; a stand-alone sealed system designed for testing in the harshest of environments.
The eDAQ is engineered to be rugged and mobile by a team with over 25 years of mobile data acquisition expertise. From this experience comes leading-edge signal conditioning and a capacity to perform a broad range of on-board data processing, triggering, intelligent data storage, and complex
Few data acquisition systems are truly designed from the ground up to be mobile. The eDAQ was designed from the ground up as a mobile data acquisition system. It is far more than a laboratory system mounted in a semi-rugged case and relabeled as a mobile system. It is specifically engineered to leave the laboratory behind.
The eDAQ leads the way in the correlation of physical data, vehicle bus, and GPS. It is easy to communicate both wired and wirelessly as the system utilizes Ethernet communications and hosts its own web server. No PC software is required to start / stop tests or upload data.
· Stand-alone data acquisition
· Intelligent data storage
· Sealed system for extreme environments
· Temperature specification:
-20°C to 65°C (-4°F to 150°F)
· Wide range of signal conditioning:
o Strain gauge
o Digital I/O
o Pulse counter
o Vehicle bus.
· Synchronous data (parallel)
· Sample rates up to 100 kHz
· Max. analog channels per system: 64-96*
· Networking of multiple systems: Infinite synchronous channel counts
· Wide range input power: 10-55 VDC
· Ethernet communications
· World-wide connectivity.