eDAQ & eDAQ-lite - Rugged/Mobile
ECPU-PLUS Main Processor for Somat eDAQ
The ECPU-PLUS is the processor for the eDAQ stand-alone mobile data acquisition system. Onboard memory stores the data until test is completed which is downloadable to a PC for analysis. Tests may include minutes of data, or even days of data while running long term vehicle tests. The system can either be disconnected from the PC while the test is running, remain connected via an Ethernet cable, or via WiFi to monitor tests in real-time.
The eDAQ system utilizes the proven TCE Windows software, which comes free of charge.
- 32GB, 64GB, 128GB and 256GB memory options
- Dedicated Linux operating system for reliable performance
- 10 – 60 volt operating power range
- -20-65 degree C operating temp
- 10 digital input/output and 8 pulse counters
- Supports up to 8 signal conditioning layers
- Channel count can easily exceed 100 inputs, and easily network multiple 100 channel systems
With –COM option include:
- 3 CAN ports
- GPS port – 5Hz or 200Hz option