Shaft Speed Switches
DR1000 Digital Speed Switch
The DR1000 Speed Switch is a complete precision rotation monitoring system ideal for detecting unwanted slowdown or stoppage of process equipment. The system is commonly applied to the following: drive trains, power driven components, crushers, exhaust fans, screw conveyors, tail pulleys on belt conveyors and elevators, and much more.
The DR1000 features precise set point capability over a broad range of speeds starting at 0.5 rpm, making it ideal for super slow speed applications. The DR1000 monitors shaft speeds, detecting shaft slowdown to within 1% of the set point. A DPDT control relay rated at 5A at 30 Vdc/l20Vac resistive, serves as the output.
THE DR1000 REPLACES THE R-SERIES SPEED SWITCH
* Digital circuitry
* Easy field calibration and setup
* ETL approved to applicable UL & CSA standards
* Cast aluminum switch housing NEMA 4X,7 and 9 rated
* 0.5 to 5000 rpm Set Point Range
* DPDT relay output is standard
* Optional explosionproof sensor available
* Optional voltages available