Sound Level Meters and Vibration Meters
B&K 2245-W Sound Level Meter With Work Noise Partner
This solution for B&K 2245 Sound Level Meter is a complete, focused toolset for measuring occupational noise-related concerns, such as noise exposure surveys and risk mitigation for noise-induced hearing loss. With an IP55 rating, the sound level meter itself is more than durable enough to be used in just about any work environment. To ensure that the job is done correctly, the app offers a complete implementation of task- and job-based noise exposure assessment according to ISO 9612.
Once the accompanying Work Noise Partner app is downloaded to your phone from the App Store®, all Work Noise Partner capabilities can be wirelessly controlled from your phone. Additionally, the mobile app organises measurements into tasks and exposure groups and allows workday noise exposure calculations, where the user assigns a task duration to calculate a dose. Via the app interface, pictures, text and voice notes, and videos can be embedded with the measurements.
When the survey is finished, the data can be transferred to a PC, wirelessly or with the supplied USB cable. Just like the mobile app, the Work Noise Partner PC app organises measurements into tasks or exposure groups that can then be added to a work day exposure calculation. If the mobile app has been used to organise measurements or calculate workday noise exposures, that can be imported to your PC. To further minimise the need for additional training, the software is preconfigured with the tools needed to calculate exposure, create formatted reports, export data and calculations to a Microsoft® Excel® spreadsheet.
- Task- or job-based noise exposure surveys according to ISO 9612
- Prevention of hearing loss
- Managing noise exposure
- Ensuring compliance with regulations
- Measurements for hearing protection selection
- Colour LCD with a bright, clean layout – most important information shown with a clear indication of measurement status with colour header
- Measurement status light ring visible from any angle
- Built-in Li-Ion battery, typically providing more than 14 hours operation with Wi-Fi enabled
- 16 GB built-in storage for measurements and annotations
- Integrated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Low Energy for connection to mobile and PC apps
- Single, weatherproof USB-C connector for charging, data transfer to PC and more
To add other task-focused B&K 2245 capabilities for additional tasks, the following app licences can be added to your sound level meter:
- Exhaust Noise Partner – check exhaust noise levels for compliance with regulations. Lockable measurement settings and streamlined measurement parameters minimise the risk of error reduce the amount of time and manpower needed to do the job right
- Enviro Noise Partner – evaluate environmental noise to ensure compliance with standards. The focused toolset ensures that you have all the tools needed for the job, including markers to isolate sounds (exclude superfluous noise or mark pertinent noise for further examination) and checklists to ensure the job is done correctly