B20 Turbine Flow Meter
Originally developed for the secondary oil recovery market, the B20 turbine flow meter is ideal for liquid flow measurement, both on and off the oil field. The B20 meter is specifically designed for low flow capacity waterflood projects. Engineered to withstand the demands of the most rigorous flow measurement applications, the B20 meter provides dependable operation with low maintenance.
• Only one moving part for reduced maintenance costs
• Superior materials of construction for high performance in aggressive environments
• Sensor and Display matched at the factory for easy field installation
• Job and Grand totalizers for added flexibility
• Battery or Solar power display with typical battery life is six years
• Enclosure is rated NEMA 4X (watertight and corrosion proof) for harsh field environments
• Size 1 in.
• Temperature Range -150…250 °F
• Flow Range 0.6…50 gpm
• Pressure Range Up to 5,000 PSI
• Accuracy ±1 %