B1750 Positive Displacement Flow Meter
The Blancett B1750 positive displacement flow meter provides high measurement accuracy for fluids over a wide viscosity range. Applications include lubricants, fuels, chemicals and solvents, oils and greases. With only 2 moving parts, the positive displacement meter offers trouble free operation and long service life. The meter is bi-directional and it has an extremely large turndown ratio, up to 400:1 in some models – with full accuracy at extremely low flow rates.
• Repeatability of ±0.1 percent
• No need for additional straight run piping
• Designed for fluids with a wide range of viscosities, as well as low flow rates
• Available in high strength aluminum or stainless steel housing
• Size 1/4…1 1/4 in.
• Temperature Range -20…400 °F
• Flow Range 0.003…120 gpm
• Pressure Range Up to 5,000 PSI
• Accuracy ±0.5 %