900 Flow Meter
The Blancett Series 900 flow meters are rugged, low-priced and specifically designed to measure floodwater line flow in secondary oil recovery operations. Using time-proven rotary vane and multi-jet impeller mechanisms, the Series 900 flow meters will provide reliable long-term measurement and totalization with minimum attention and maintenance.
• Interchangeable inlet inserts with three orifice sizes
• Pre-calibrated orifices for specific low, medium and high meter flow ranges
• Two end connections: 2″ NPT (male) and 1″ NPT (female)
• Size 1…2 in.
• Temperature Range 30…200 °F
• Flow Range 2…90 gpm
• Pressure Range Up to 5000 PSI
• Accuracy ±2 %