Other Optical Sensors
FS65 Optical Accelerometer
High Performance Fiber Bragg Grating (FBG) Accelerometer
FS65 Optical Accelerometer is designed to be used in a large range of monitoring applications, where low frequency and small amplitude vibrations are present.
Simultaneous measurement of vibration along different axes is possible using multiple accelerometers.
- Inherent immunity to all electromagnetic effects (EMI, RFI, sparks, etc)
- Electrical isolation
Safe operation in hazardous environments (e.g. potentially explosive atmospheres, high voltage areas and intense electromagnetic fields)
- Connection of a large number of sensors to a single optical fiber
- Multipoint measurements
Reduction of installation complexity: much simpler sensing networks and cabling
- Based on the measurement of an absolute parameter – the Bragg wavelength – independent of power fluctuations
Self-referenced: high quality measurements with long term stability and low losses even in remote sensing
- Outstanding aluminum case design
- IP68 rated and armor cables
Enhanced lifetime: even under adverse conditions (humidity, salt, EMF, pressure…)