Thermocouple Vacuum Gauge Tubes
Digital AVC Vacuum Controller
The Teledyne Hastings Instruments (THI) Digital AVC (DAVC) is a microprocessor controlled vacuum gauge meter without readout. In addition to the analog output (0-1 VDC), pressure measurements can be accessed by an RS232 serial port using Torr, mbar or Pa.
A precision A/D converter along with the microprocessor
measures the thermocouple vacuum gauge tube’s signal output, converts the measurement to a pressure reading employing the gauge tube’s well-defined output/pressure function, and transmits the result.
These instruments are packaged in a small extruded aluminum case with controls and D-connector mounted on the top cover.
The Digital AVC Vacuum Gauge Meter is available for two of THI’s most popular gauge tube families: the DV-6 and the DV-4. The DV-6 range is 1-999 mTorr. The DV-4 range is 0.02-20 Torr.
- Operates Hastings Instruments’ Most Popular DV-4 and DV-6 Gauge Tubes
- Ranges: DV-6 (1 – 999 mTorr), DV-4 (0.02 – 20 Torr)
- Direct Replacement for the Model AVC
- Octal Connector to Vacuum Gauge Tube
- 9 Pin D-sub Electrical Connector
- Compatible with Calibration Reference Tubes
- 12 – 30 VDC Input
- 0 – 1 VDC Output (Nonlinear)
- TTL Setpoint for Process Control (w/ LED)
- CE Compliant: EN61326
• Cryogenics/Vacuum Insulation
• Vacuum Furnaces
• Pharmaceutical Production
• Freeze Drying
• Agricultural Processes
• Glove Boxes
• Air Conditioning
• Plasma Coating
• Refrigeration (HVAC)
• Appliance Manufacturing