|HBM on Tour - Data Acquisition - London, ON - Sept 20, 2016
There are many challenges to setting up an accurate and reliable data acquisition measurement. This seminar will examine every aspect of the measurement process and discuss best practices.
In this seminar, you will:
- Learn how to select the proper sampling rate based on your input signal
- Learn how to avoid aliasing
- Learn the different types of low-pass filters and how to select one matched to your application
- Become familiar with the operation of a digital amplifier
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of a carrier frequency excitation
- Understand the influence of test leads
In addition to learning the theory behind these topics, attendees will work through several hands-on exercises to practical experiences with these effects.
Date and Time
September 20, 2016
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
University of Western Ontario
Faculty of Engineering
Lunch will be provided, including morning and afternoon snacks
This seminar is free to attend although seating is limited.
Register at the link below: