||4803A Triaxial Accelerometer
The Model 4803A is a low noise triaxial accelerometer in a rugged, welded stainless steel package. The silicon MEMS accelerometer incorporates integral temperature compensation that provides a stable output over a wide temperature range from -55°C to +125°C. Offered in ranges from ±2 to ±500g, the model 4803A accelerometer also provides a wide bandwidth from DC to 2000Hz for both static and dynamic measurements.
· High Performance Triaxial, DC Response
· Amplified and Signal Conditioned Output
· ±2g to ±500g Dynamic Range
· 8-36Vdc Excitation Voltage
· Hermetically Sealed
· Gas Damped MEMS Element
· Detachable Cable
· Advanced Temperature Compensation
Click here to request more information about this product by filling out our online Information Request Form.