||CT6000 Process Counter
The CT6000 is a Full Logic Control Process Counter that can display up to three separate count values and compare them to programmable set points. The CT6000 can be programmed by the user for any pulse pre-scale value. The count can be programmed for up count, down count, quadrature (bi-directional), sum of two channels (A + B), and the difference between the two channels (A - B). The Sum and Difference are commonly used when the operator needs to display the combined output of two separate but related processes.
The CT6000 also has the ability to work with a wide variety of pulse inputs, including our standard hall-effect sensor and magnetic pulser disc/wrap systems. This counter also features programmable relay outputs and 4-20 mA output options that allow it to become a Full-Process Control Counter for almost any application.
* Displays Process, Batch, Total, and Rate
* Completely Field Adjustable
* Full Diagnostic Functions
* Three Programmable Transistor Set Point Outputs
* Three Programmable AC Inputs
* Non-Volatile Memory
* NEMA 4 Faceplate
* Keypad Lockout
* Optional Input Voltages Available
* 4-20 mA output can be programmed to represent any of the three Counts or Rate. The 4-20 mA Output can be scaled to reflect any section of the Count Range, including operations requiring an inverse output.
* Up to Three Programmable Relay Contact Outputs Rated 250 Vac, 30 Vdc at 5 Amps Resistive Load
Click here to request more information about this product by filling out our online Information Request Form.