||7132A Triaxial IEPE Accelerometer
The Model 7132A is a miniature triaxial IEPE accelerometer available in ±50g to ±2000g dynamic ranges. The accelerometer features a hermetically sealed titanium construction with a 4-pin Microtech connector interface. The model 7132A incorporates stable piezo-ceramic crystals in annular shear mode which provide a flat frequency response up to >10kHz. TEDS option is also available.
* Triaxial IEPE Accelerometer
* Miniature Cube
* ±50g to ±2000g Dynamic Range
* Wide Bandwidth up to 12kHz
* Hermetically Sealed, Titanium
* 4-pin Microtech Connector Interface
* -55° to +125°C Operating Range (+150°C Option)
* Annular Shear Mode Crystals
Click here to request more information about this product by filling out our online Information Request Form.