||LDM-1000 Signal Conditioner
Measurement Specialties introduces the new LDM-1000 LVDT conditioning module, for Industrial applications requiring the DIN standard rail mount, form factor. The Measurement Specialties LDM LVDT / RVDT conditioner provides everything you will need for interfacing AC powered linear and rotary differential transformers, to your industrial position control system. The LDM-1000 is designed with maximum sensor / system compatibility in mind. A wide range combination of gains, drive voltages and oscillator frequencies insure compatibility with virtually all LVDT and RVDT type sensors. The Measurement Specialties LDM-1000 provides several different input / output options, to accommodate varying PLC analog I/O requirements. Single-ended voltage outputs are possible, with the use of 100% zero suppression, to maximize the sensor stroke utilization while simplifying programming, (no need to deal with sign). Bipolar voltage output will maximize A/D bit usage, with most PLC analog input modules, for applications requiring highest resolution. The 4-20 mA current output is most useful for applications requiring long signal runs to the PLC, where noise immunity may be an issue. The 4-20 loop is driven by an internal loop supply, provided by the LDM-110.
• Standard DIN Rail Form Factor
• 10 To 30 Volt DC Operation
• Voltage And Current Output Signals
• Internal Loop Drive
• Status LEDs For Power & Loop Integrity
• 2.5, 5.0 & 10.0 kHz Sensor Excitation
• Low Noise Three Pole Butterworth Filter
• Front Mounted Zero, Phase & Span, Controls
• 4-Wire Hook-Up
• Phase Correction, For Use With Long Cable Runs
• 100% Zero Suppression
• Multiple LVDT Master / Slave Capability
• Compatible With Four, Five or Six-Wire LVDTs
Click here to request more information about this product by filling out our online Information Request Form.