||MP85A FASTpress Industrial Amplifier
MP85A FASTpress processes the data of up to 300 fitting cycles per minute – and ensures maximum reliability even in the fastest production lines. Use MP85A FASTpress, the amplifier for monitoring fitting processes for acquiring up to two measured quantities, e.g. force and displacement or time, consistently by means of a tolerance band or using up to nine tolerance windows that can be defined as required.
Industrial fieldbus technology and digital inputs and outputs enable you to easily and optimally integrate FASTpress process monitoring into your automation system.
· 100 % quality control of the production process
· Powerful algorithms for monitoring fitting, testing and press-fitting processes
· Universal twin-channel amplifier for TEDS sensors
· Memory function for results, curves and device settings
· Convenient integration into the automation system by means of standardized fieldbus interfaces
Housing: housing for mounting rail
Max. number of channels: 2 / module
Interfaces: Digital I/O, CANopen, Fast Ethernet, Profibus DP (MP85ADP)
Signal conditioning: low pass filter, zeroing, 4 limit switches/channel, algorithms for monitoring of the fitting process
Digital sampling rate: 2400 values/s
Measured quantities: strain gauges and inductive half and full bridges, LVDTs, potentiometers, voltage, torque, speed and angle of rotation, SSI transducer
Click here to request more information about this product by filling out our online Information Request Form.