||T40B Torque Flange
T40B is the first torque flange of its class worldwide to benefit from the advantages of particularly secure digital data transfer between rotor and stator.
Your benefit: Constantly reliable test results – even under the most adverse ambient conditions such as electromagnetic interference, vibration or temperature variation – and, at a competitive price.
T40B always ensures reliable test results. Day after day. Year after year. Even in adverse electromagnetic environments, in the case of humidity or temperature variations.
An easy-to-connect shunt enables you to check your T40B torque flange any time. The T40B provides reliable test results that are guaranteed by high-quality test stands in HBM‘s internal calibration laboratory.
T40B torque flange
· Nominal (rated) torque from 50 N·m up to 10 kN·m
· Nominal (rated) rotational speed from 10,000 rpm up to 20,000 rpm
· Accuracy class 0.05 (complies with stringent HBM criteria)
· Measurement frequency range up to 6 kHz (-3 dB)
· No bearings, no slip rings
· Short design
· 60 kHz ± 30 kHz (10 kHz ± 5 kHz; 240 kHz ± 120 kHz)
· Frequency output
· ±10 V analog output
· Shunt connection
TIM40 Torque interface module (purchase separately)
· Connection of T40B torque flange
· Mounting on support rail per DIN EN 50022
· Scaling, filtering and zeroing of the torque signal
· Wide measurement frequency range up to 10 kHz (-3 dB)
· ±10 V and (12±8) mA output signals
· Ethernet interface with 38125 measured values per second
· Various Anybus®-modules available as accessories
Click here to request more information about this product by filling out our online Information Request Form.