||1201 Crash Test Accelerometer
The Model 1201 accelerometer is a small, compact uniaxial device designed for vehicle impact and road testing. Its mechanical overload stops provide high shock protection in rugged applications. Featuring ranges from 50 g to 1000g and frequency response to 3000 Hz, this sensor is easily mounted in hard to get places on vehicles under test.
• DC Response
• Durable Cable
• Reliable Performance
• Low Cost
• 2nd GEN MEMS Sensing Element
• 1000 g Full Scale Range
• 2-10 VDC Excitation for Maximum Flexibility
• 0-50 °C Temperature Compensation
• ±40 mV Zero Measured Output
• Gas Damping
• Connector Options
• Mechanical Overload Stops
• Designed for Adhesive Mounting
Click here to request more information about this product by filling out our online Information Request Form.