||11207AC Rate Sensor
The Measurement Specialties’ 11207AC rugged uniaxial angular rate gyro is capable of accurately measuring angular rate under harsh conditions. A tough, compact housing holds potted electronics and a shielded 22 AWG cable. Its cubical form allows mounting with the sensing axis oriented in any direction. The 11207AC includes IdentiCal feature which provides enhanced precision through improved offset and gain compensation.
* Uniaxial Angular Rate Gyro
* Analog Output, High Accuracy
* ±250deg/sec to ±450deg/sec Ranges
* High Stability, Low Noise
* Rugged Housing, #22 AWG Shielded Cable
* IdentiCal Interchangeable Sensor Calibration
* -40° to +85°C Operating Range
Click here to request more information about this product by filling out our online Information Request Form.