The Model 4630A is an ultra low-noise triaxial accelerometer offering both static and dynamic response. The silicon MEMS accelerometer is gas damped in order to provide a wide stable frequency response. The three independent circuit assemblies have independent signal conditioning and can operate on common or separate power supplies. The model 4630A accelerometer is available in ranges from ±2 to ±500g and temperature compensated from -40°C to +125°C.
* MEMS Triaxial DC Accelerometer
* Micro-g Resolution, 97dB Range
* ±2g to ±500g Dynamic Range
* Full Power and Signal Conditioning
* 8 to 30Vdc Excitation Voltage
* Gas Damped MEMS Sensors
* -40° to +125°C Operating Range
* Low Transverse Sensitivity
Click here to request more information about this product by filling out our online Information Request Form.