he Model 4835A is an ultra-stable MEMS triaxial accelerometer in a rugged, welded Titanium package. The variable capacitance MEMS accelerometer incorporates integral temperature compensation that provides a stable output over a wide temperature range from -55°C to +125°C. Offered in ranges from ±2 to ±200g, the model 4835A accelerometer also provides a wide bandwidth from DC to 1000Hz for both static and dynamic measurements.
* MEMS Triaxial Accelerometer
* Ultra Stable, DC Response
* ±2g to ±200g Dynamic Ranges
* <2% Total Error Band
* Light Weight Welded Titanium
* 8-36Vdc Excitation Voltage
* -55° to +125°C Operating Range
Click here to request more information about this product by filling out our online Information Request Form.