||EZ-100 Mounting Bracket Assembly
The EZ-100 makes speed monitoring easier
and more cost-effective. This bracket assembly
includes a heavy-duty, long-life sealed bearing, a stainless steel shaft, a painted aluminum bracket, and comes with all other necessary hardware for installation.
The EZ-100 allows a shaft speed switch or
speed sensor to be mounted quickly and easily
by simply drilling and tapping the shaft end for a 1/2" - 13 thread, and turning the EZ-100 bracket assembly onto the shaft. The speed sensor or speed switch easily mounts to the EZ-100 bracket assembly with the supplied U-bolt.
• New and retrofit installations
• Straightforward installation (drill and tap)
• No additional brackets or hardware needed
• Heavy-duty, long-life sealed bearing
• Assembly moves with the shaft, compensating
for typical shaft movement and vibration
• Can be used with optional Mounting Magnet if
shaft is not tapped
Click here to request more information about this product by filling out our online Information Request Form.