||HazardPRO™ Stud-Mount Temperature Sensor
HazardPRO stud-mount temperature sensors connect directly to the HazardPRO transmitter node as an integral part of the hazard monitoring system. The user installs the sensor and connects it to the node, no user calibration is required.
The stud-mount temperature sensor is often
used with the optional magnet-mounted brass
block to measure surface temperature on gear
boxes and other equipment surfaces where no
holes can be drilled.
• Direct connection to HazardPRO node
• Fixed cable with M12 connector included
• 2-wire (current loop type)
• 3/8"-16 threaded stud for mounting
• Optional brass block magnet mount adapter
• Optional stainless steel jacketed cable
Click here to request more information about this product by filling out our online Information Request Form.