||HazardPRO™ Shaft RPM Sensor
HazardPRO shaft RPM sensors connect directly to the HazardPRO transmitter node as an integral part of the hazard monitoring system. The user installs the sensor and connects it to the node, no user calibration is required.
The shaft RPM sensor is typically mounted to
the tail shaft of the machine being monitored.
The sensor is mounted in the EZ 1 Mag mounting bracket assembly, which attaches to the tail shaft with a 1/2"-13 UNC tapped hole.
• Direct connection to HazardPRO node
• Fixed cable with M12 connector included
• 2-wire (current loop type)
• Installs using EZ 1 Mag bracket assembly
• Optional mounting magnet
• Optional stainless steel jacketed cable
Click here to request more information about this product by filling out our online Information Request Form.