The Model 8042-01 is a submersible IEPE accelerometer designed for harsh environments. The accelerometer is available in ±10g, ±80g & ±500g dynamic ranges and feature a welded Titanium housing. The model 8042-01 features an integral cable that is custom designed for submersible applications and features a unique water block feature that self-seals in the event of accidental cuts to the cable.
* Submersible IEPE Accelerometer
* 16kHz Bandwidth
* ±10g, ±80g & ±500g Dynamic Ranges
* IP68 Protection, >100 meters
* Welded Titanium Housing
* Case Isolated, Internally Shielded
* -20° to +80°C Operating Range
* Annular Shear Mode Crystal
Click here to request more information about this product by filling out our online Information Request Form.