||140 Inline Amplifier
The Model 140 is a remote in-line DC amplifier designed to be used with bridge-type mV output transducers. The amplifier features five user selectable gain settings with a gain accuracy of ±0.5% and offers a wide bandwidth to 100kHz. The model 140 offers a unique auto-zero function (patent pending) that allows the operator to zero the transducer offset voltage to within ±1.5mV either remotely or by pressing the on-board push button at the user’s command, usually right before the taking of data.
* Low Noise Inline Amplifier
* x10, x25, x50, x100 & x200 Gain Settings
* Small Rugged Package
* ±1.5mV Auto-Zero Function (Patent Pending)
* Wide Bandwidth to 100kHz
* 5-30Vdc Excitation Voltage
* -20 to +70°C Operating Range
Click here to request more information about this product by filling out our online Information Request Form.