||7501A Charge Accelerometer
The Model 7501A is a miniature piezoelectric charge mode accelerometer with an operating temperature range to +260°C. The accelerometer is designed for high frequency vibration and shock measurements and offers a wide bandwidth to >15kHz with 5.6pC/g nominal output. The model 7501A features a hermetically sealed titanium housing and the popular through hole mount configuration.
* +260°C Charge Output Accelerometer
* 5.6pC/g output, 15kHz Bandwidth
* ±2000g Dynamic Range
* Miniature, Lightweight (2.1gm)
* Hermetically Sealed
* -73° to +260°C Operating Range
* Titanium Housing
* Isolated Mounting Surface
* Annular Shear Mode
Click here to request more information about this product by filling out our online Information Request Form.