||7500A Charge Accelerometer
The Model 7500A is a piezoelectric charge mode accelerometer designed for high frequency vibration and shock measurements. The accelerometer incorporates an annular shear mode crystal that provides stable thermal response up to +260°C. The model 7500A is hermetically sealed and features the popular through hole mount installation for use with standard mounting screws.
* +260°C Charge Output Accelerometer
* 20pC/g output, 15kHz Bandwidth
* ±250g to ±2000g Dynamic Range
* Hermetically Sealed
* -73° to +260°C Operating Range
* Through Hole Mount
* Annular Shear Mode
* Isolated Mounting Surface
Click here to request more information about this product by filling out our online Information Request Form.