The Model 1210F accelerometer is a small, compact uniaxial MEMS accelerometer designed for vehicle impact and road testing. Its mechanical overload stops provide high shock protection in rugged applications. Featuring ranges from 2g to 200g and frequency response to 2000 Hz, this sensor is easily mounted in hard to get places on vehicles under test.
* MEMS DC Response Accelerometer
* ±2g to ±200g Dynamic Range
* Durable Cable, Rugged Integral Strain Relief
* Temperature Compensation
* -40° to +125°C Operating Range
* Gas Damping, Overload Stops
Click here to request more information about this product by filling out our online Information Request Form.