The Model 8011-01 & 8012-01 are internally shielded rugged IEPE accelerometers designed for harsh environments. The accelerometers are available in ±10g, ±80g & ±500g dynamic ranges and have a flat bandwidth up to greater than 16kHz. The model 8011-01 features a top exit MIL-C-5015 connector while the model 8012-01 features an integral cable. The units are hermetically sealed and are designed to operating in temperature ranges from -55°C to +125°C.
* ±10g, ±80g & ±500g Dynamic Ranges
* Wide bandwidth up to 16kHz
* Case Isolated, Internally Shielded
* Hermetically Sealed, Welded
* Annular Shear Mode
* Reverse Wiring Protection
* Stable Temperature Response
Click here to request more information about this product by filling out our online Information Request Form.